Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
• Measures blood pressure and pulse
• Includes an adjustable compression band
• Easy result reading with a LCD screen
• Records up to 60 tests
• Easy to use and carry
The automatic blood pressure monitor allows you to efficiently and quickly measure your pressure, whether you’re at home or traveling. The blood pressure monitor measures systolic pressure (high pressure), diastolic pressure (low pressure) and the pulse. The user wears the adjustable band around the wrist and fixes it with the Velcro band. When the “on/off” button is clicked, the band progressively compresses around the wrist. The results can be read in two unit formats (mmHg or kPa) on the LCD screen, which turns off automatically after 3 minutes.
The blood pressure monitor accumulates up to 60 results in its storage and can provide a medium- or long-term follow-up. Users can record the day and date of recorded tests and can also delete results gradually. Easy to use, the device automatically shows an error message when the band is not tight enough, if a movement puts a bias on data or if the batteries are low.
• Includes: blood pressure with a compression band, user’s manual and a certificate of conformity
• Circumference of the adjustable band: 135-195 mm
• Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
• LCD screen with an indicator for the pulse, high and low pressure, unit (mmHg or kPa), storage and bracelet air level
• 2 control buttons: on/off and memory
• Device dimensions: 70 x 72 x 23 mm
• Device weight (without batteries): 105 g